Tampa Area Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tampa Area Cycling

Community Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miles For Hope says Thank You - Pics posted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy
Admin
Randy

Miles For Hope says Thank You - Pics posted! Empty
PostSubject: Miles For Hope says Thank You - Pics posted!   Miles For Hope says Thank You - Pics posted! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:45 pm

From: Miles For Hope - Registration [mailto:Registration@MilesForHope.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:03 AM
Subject: [Cycling] Miles For Hope says Thank You - Pics posted!

Bob and I wanted to send a Thank You out to all Suncoast members who attended Miles For Hope on 9/20/08. Bob and I were very touched by the attendance our event had. We hope everyone had a good time! We are excited to say that we ended up with a total of 205 registered riders! We are still working on tallying the amounts raised, we will post that on the web page as soon as we have it. www.MilesForHope.org Join us for our 2nd Annual planned for September 27, 2009!

If anyone (who has not already put their name on the list at the event) would like to order an event Jersey. Please contact me as soon as possible. I can take orders through Monday, then I must place the order for the additional jerseys. They run small in size, so it might be best to contact me to discuss sizing. Christine has put a picture of the jersey in the last newsletter (not sure I can attach here).

I also wanted to let everyone know that we have uploaded event day photos for those who may be interested. Prints start as low as $4.00. Since our photographers donated their time, we are able to keep our prices reasonable, therefore increasing the amount we can donate per picture. All proceeds from the sale of the pictures will be donated to Brain Tumor Research. There is also an option to order the event pictures with or without the event logo and date printed on the picture at no additional charge. http://www.milesforhope.org/Photo.html
Thanks!
Barb
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/spriggcycling

Miles For Hope says Thank You - Pics posted!
Page 1 of 1